Iqra Children Future Plan
An Investment in your Children's Future!
Without a doubt there is nothing more important for a child than receiving a good education. Everything a child becomes can be influenced by education. Little wonder then, what you invest in your child, you invest in the future.
The simple fact is the cost of education is increasing with every passing year, running in many cases, well ahead of the Rate of Inflation. The reality today is that many capable students are finding it increasingly difficult to go to college because of the financial strain.
The average tuition cost and living expenses of a 3-year degree at a private college in 2007 in Dubai is AED 372,000; in Canada AED 316,000; in USA AED 486,000; and in UK AED 462,000.
Key Benefits from Iqra include
- Helping you to ensure that a lack of financial resources is not a deciding factor in your child's education.
- Preparing you to send your child for further education which is one of your biggest responsibilities and a big commitment.
- Combination of Family Takaful protection and an increase to the value of the money you invest.
- No switching charges applied to get you the full benefits of performing funds.
Big 3 Reasons to buy
- Iqra Child Future Plan is a variable savings and fixed term protection Plan which is designed principally for education provision.
- Helps you build fund value through systematic investment over a period of time starting from 5 years minimum.
- Smart investment strategy through a range of carefully selected Islamic mutual funds to provide you with the full benefits of diversification.
Free Look Period
During the free look period of 21 days from the Issue date you have a right to cancel your plan without any obligations by giving in writing along with the policy document. Your plan will be canceled by provider from its inception so that it is null and void and any contributions received during this period will be refunded as per the plan Terms and Conditions.
"This policy is underwritten by Islamic Arab Insurance Company 'SALAMA' (PO Box 10214). Noor Islamic Bank PJSC acts solely in the capacity of a distributor of these products only and does not undertake the issuance or rejection of any policies, management of any funds or settlement of any claims directly or indirectly, and Noor Islamic Bank PJSC accepts no liability with respect to the same. All Takaful contributions are collected on behalf of Islamic Arab Insurance Company."
For a quick response, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.