Istithmar Investment Plan
Let Your Money Work for You!
Maximizing the potential of your investments is essential. But getting the most from them can also be complex and time consuming. Istithmar Investment Plan provides you with affordable access to professional fund management on terms normally reserved for the largest investors. The plan also has Family Takaful Benefits which provides a small lump sum payment in case of a Covered Member passes away. The Plan will end if it is fully encashed or if SALAMA pays out the Family Takaful Cover or on the Plan Anniversary prior to the 85th birthday of the Covered member.
Whatever your reason for investing, one of the most important decisions will be how best to invest the money you are putting aside. We have negotiated special arrangements so you can access top performing funds on terms not normally available to individual investors.
Key Benefits from Istithmar include
- Professional fund management on terms normally reserved for the largest investors.
- Access to a growing range of rewarding Islamic investment opportunities.
- No switching charges applied so you get the full benefit of performing funds.
Big 3 Reasons to buy
- Single Contribution Investment Plan. It has no fixed term but the Plan must end on the Plan Anniversary prior to the 85th birthday of the Covered Member.
- Invest for as long as you like, however, you should aim to keep your investment for at least 5 years.
- Combines security, simplicity and choice, so you can sit back and relax as your money works for you.
Free Look Period
During the free look period of 21 days from the Issue date you have a right to cancel your plan without any obligations by giving in writing along with the policy document. Your plan will be canceled by provider from its inception so that it is null and void and any contributions received during this period will be refunded as per Plan Terms and Conditions.
"This policy is underwritten by Islamic Arab Insurance Company 'SALAMA' (PO Box 10214). Noor Islamic Bank PJSC acts solely in the capacity of a distributor of these products only and does not undertake the issuance or rejection of any policies, management of any funds or settlement of any claims directly or indirectly, and Noor Islamic Bank PJSC accepts no liability with respect to the same. All Takaful contributions are collected on behalf of Islamic Arab Insurance Company."
For a quick response, please send an email to email@example.com.