Maash Retirement Plan
Life Begins Upon Retirement!
More and more people are beginning to recognize that they cannot rely on the state, an employer or their family to look after them in later years. They also realize they are likely to live longer than previously thought. But they do want to feel secure in the knowledge that they can afford to maintain a certain lifestyle in retirement. After all, retirement is from a job, career or activity and not from life. As a result, many recognize they need to take action now.
It pays out an agreed sum during the selected term of the Plan if the Covered Member passes away, or suffers from any covered event where the Benefit is applicable. The plan will end if any of the protection Benefits are paid out, with the exception of Waiver of Contribution and Critical Illness Benefit.
Does the word retirement fill you with a vague sense of foreboding or herald the prospect of a welcome and well deserved phase of life with many new opportunities? Much depends on how confident you are about the future.
Key Benefits from Maash include
- Prepare you to enjoy the freedom which retirement brings by helping you plan ahead for your retirement by acting now rather than leaving things to mere chance.
- Combination of having Family Takaful protection and increasing the value of the money you invest.
- No switching charges applied to get you the full benefits of performing funds.
Big 3 Reasons to buy
- It is a variable savings and fixed term protection Plan for retirement planning. Helps you build retirement provision through systematic investment over a period of time starting from minimum 5 years.
- Smart investment strategy to meet your provisions of retirement goal thru a good range of carefully selected Islamic mutual funds to get you full benefits of diversification.
- In case of an emergency a cash back option is available which allows you to withdraw funds without any penalty up to a maximum of 40% of the fund value.
Free Look Period
During the free look period of 21 days from the Issue date you have a right to cancel your plan without any obligations by giving in writing along with the policy document. Your plan will be canceled by provider from its inception so that it is null and void and any contributions received during this period will be refunded as per the plan Terms and Conditions.
"This policy is underwritten by Islamic Arab Insurance Company 'SALAMA' (PO Box 10214). Noor Islamic Bank PJSC acts solely in the capacity of a distributor of these products only and does not undertake the issuance or rejection of any policies, management of any funds or settlement of any claims directly or indirectly, and Noor Islamic Bank PJSC accepts no liability with respect to the same. All Takaful contributions are collected on behalf of Islamic Arab Insurance Company."
For a quick response, please send an email to email@example.com.