Hyat, The Universal Takaful Plan
Changing Priorities in a Changing World!
The course of life is shaped by many events such as graduation, landing your first job, buying a home, getting married, starting a family and saving for retirement.
Your protection and investment needs will certainly change throughout your life. For single people, short-term savings are likely to be the highest priority. The priority for married people with children moves towards financial protection of the family. The need for protection decreases as the children grow up and leave home and investment for retirement becomes a growing priority.
No matter where you are in life's journey, establishing a sound financial base through regular savings will help, providing you with lifetime financial security with the flexibility to respond to your changing needs and aspirations.
Key Benefits from Hyat include
- Providing life protection which runs to an agreed End Date.
- Providing an agreed sum if the Covered Member passes away, or suffers from a covered event where the Benefit is applicable.
- The Plan will end if any of the protection benefits are paid out, with the exception of Waiver of Contribution and Critical Illness Benefit.
Top 3 Reasons to Buy
- Protection up to the age of 85
- Providing you to build savings that can be used even for retirement
- Easy Contribution payment option - full term and limited period of 6 years only
Free Look Period
During the free look period of 21 days from the Issue date you have a right to cancel your plan without any obligations by giving notice in writing and returning policy documentation. Your plan will be cancelled by the provider from its inception so that it is null and void and any contributions received during this period will be refunded as per the plan Terms and Conditions.
"This policy is underwritten by Islamic Arab Insurance Company 'SALAMA' (PO Box 10214). Noor Islamic Bank PJSC acts solely in the capacity of a distributor of these products only and does not undertake the issuance or rejection of any policies, management of any funds or settlement of any claims directly or indirectly, and Noor Islamic Bank PJSC accepts no liability with respect to the same. All Takaful contributions are collected on behalf of Islamic Arab Insurance Company."
For a quick response, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.