Noor Islamic Bank Cards present the fabulous new loyalty program - Noor Rewards. Now for every dirham you spend on your Credit Card, you earn points that can be redeemed for CashBack.
How to earn Noor Points
Each dirham you spend on your Credit Card earns you one Noor Point.
- 1 AED of spend = 1 Noor Point
- Points are valid for redemption up to 3 years
- Your Monthly Statement will contain a summary of the Noor Points
- Every 10,000 Noor Points can get you an AED 100 equivalent value in CashBack which can be credited to your credit card or Fly Dubai e-Voucher or Sharaf DG Voucher.
- Joyalukkas Jewellery Vouchers
Redeeming your Noor Points
Redeeming your Noor Points is easy!
- Just call 800 NOOR (6667) and ask to redeem your Noor Points.
- The minimum number of Noor points that can be redeemed is 10,000 and in multiples of 5,000 thereafter.
- Every 10,000 Noor Points can get you an AED 100 equivalent value in CashBack which can be credited to your credit card or Fly Dubai e-Voucher or Sharaf DG voucher.
Noor Rewards is an exciting new Loyalty Program from Noor Islamic Bank. This program will grow in the future with the addition of more redemption options and even more exciting deals. If you don't have a Credit Card yet, just call 800 NOOR (6667) to apply.
The Noor Rewards program is offered on Credit Cards only.
- Easy Cash, Balance Transfer and Cash Withdrawal transactions will not earn Noor Points.
- Delinquent customers cannot redeem points under this program.
- Upon cancellation of the card, the points will expire and cannot be redeemed after the cancellation.
- For any queries on Noor Rewards, please call 800 NOOR (6667)
Noor Rewards program is being offered at the sole discretion of Noor Islamic Bank and the bank reserves the right to withdraw or amend the program at anytime without any prior notification.
Credit Shield for your Noor Card keeps you safe.
Noor Cards presents Credit Shield insurance protection that offers protection for the outstanding balance on your Credit or Charge Card for unforeseen events.
Credit Shield is a completely Shari’a compliant insurance cover from NOOR Takaful. It offers complete peace of mind for any unforeseen and covers your payment for any outstanding balance in the unfortunate event of:
- Permanent total or partial disability
- Involuntary loss of employment
This insurance cover can be obtained by paying a nominal charge on your card outstanding balance every month.
(This cover is offered strictly as per the Terms & Conditions stipulated by NOOR Takaful. For details please read Credit Shield Terms & Conditions or call NOOR Takaful directly.) 800-NOOR (800-6667)
Highlights of Credit Shield
- 24-hour worldwide cover for Permanent Total Disability, Permanent Partial Disability and Accidental Death
- No medical certificate required
How to get Credit Shield
Credit Shield is available to all Noor Cardholders.
- New Customers: You can choose to enroll into the Credit Shield programme by ticking the appropriate option available inside the application form at the time of application.
- Existing Customers: Please call 800-NOOR (800 6667) to activate your Credit Shield cover.
- The Credit Shield Cover automatically starts from the date of subscription.
- Nominal charge will be levied on the total outstanding balance every month.
- The Cardholder can choose to canel the Credit Shield cover at any time.
To apply, please call 800-NOOR (800-6667) now.
Noor Cards bring you another powerful feature that enables you to transfer your outstanding balances from other cards to the Noor Free Credit Card.
The Balance Transfer option is available to all new and existing Free Credit Card credit card customers and is a great way of easing the hassle of managing your monthly credit card payments. Through this programme you can have the outstanding balances from all of your other cards transferred to your Noor Free Credit Card and you can enjoy the convenience of making just one credit card payment each month.
Transferring the balances is so easy
- If you already have a Noor Free Credit Card:
Simply walk in to any of our branches, fill in the Credit Card "Transfer Request Form", attach a copy of any of your valid ID and hand it in to the customer services officer.
- If you don't have a Noor Free Credit Card:
New customers may also benefit from this offer.
Fill in the “Transfer Request Form” at the end of the Card Application while applying for your new Noor Free Credit Card. Your transfer request will be processed immediately after the approval of your credit card as per the Noor Cards terms & conditions.
For more details please visit one of our branches or call 800 NOOR (800 6667).
- The maximum amount you can transfer is 90% of the total credit limit on your Noor Free Credit Card.
- The minimum amount you can transfer is AED 1,000.
- You can transfer the balance from any other cards to your Noor Islamic Bank cards
Noor Cards now brings our cardholders another benefit “EASY CASH”, that allows them to transfer a percentage of their available unutilized balance to any of their personal accounts maintained in UAE. Easy Cash option is available to all new and existing Shams Card, Fit for Life Card, Light Card and My Wallet Card customers and is a great opportunity to have some cash at a lower cost while most of us are planning our summer vacations.
- Effective rate of 1% per month
- Repayment up to 9 months
- No monthly installment
- 1% processing fee will be charged on the Easy Cash amount
New to Bank Customers:
New customers can avail of this option by filling in the “Easy Cash Request form”, which will be available with the Card Application (separate form) when applying for Shams, Fit for Life, Light and May Wallet Cards. Transfer request is processed immediately after the approval of the credit card as per the Noor Card Terms & Conditions
Existing customers can call 800-NOOR (6667) any time and request for the transfer
- Only Tawarruq Cardholders(Shams Card, Fit For Life Card, Light Card) and My Wallet Cardholders are eligible for this program
- Requests to be made only by the primary Cardholders
- Minimum Cash transfer is AED 1,000
- Maximum cash transfer is equal to 90% of the available limit on the card at the time of request.
- Transfer of cash can take up to 3 working days
- For existing customers it will be from the date of request
- For new to bank customers it will be from the date the card is approved
- Transfer of cash can only be done to cardholders bank accounts in the UAE. No third party transfers are allowed.
- A bonus on Easy Cash is payable only if customer is not in default on any payment due to Noor Islamic Bank. In the event of default, Noor Islamic Bank reserves the right to stop this bonus.
- Noor Islamic Bank will not consider any application for transfer of cash pursuant to this form is customer is in default at the time of submitting the application
- Any outstanding balance on the Easy Cash amount carried forward beyond the pre-agreed tenor would be charged at the normal profit rate