Noor Bank App – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Noor Bank App?
Our smartphone and tablet app is made specifically for your mobile device. It gives you fast and free access to account information and use your device's built-in functions to provide a better banking experience.
Why choose the Noor Bank App?
1. It's easy to install, and hassle-free to use for your everyday banking needs
2. It's your own bank. You have instant access to up-to-date information on your accounts, deposits, credit cards and finance.
3. It's safe & secure. Using your internet banking ID (User ID) and Password, for viewing details your accounts, cards, finances, and deposits, our App gives you the confidence that accounts and transactions remain safe with us.
4. It's fast. It takes a few clicks to get updated information of your account, cards, finances and deposits, and a few seconds to make a bill payment, recharge your mobile or transfer funds.
5. It's worldwide access. You can use the app anywhere and at any time, be it your home, office or on the move.
6. It's time-saving. No need to drive up to a branch or look for a service center.
7. It's available 24/7 and accessible at your own convenience,
8. All you need is your iPhone, iPad or Android phone and an Internet connection.
9. Wide range of services. We have it all in one comprehensive package. And we are working vigorously to add more value-added services for you.
10. It's FREE! – Not that it matters much but feels good to know.
Do I need a Noor Bank account to use the Noor Bank App?
No. You can use the following functionalities without logging in:
1. Open an Account
2. Register yourself for Online Banking (In case you are Noor Bank customer)
3. Find ATM and Branch locations in augmented reality
4. Current Check Exchange rates
5. Information about Noor Bank
Do I need to register for the Noor Bank App?
In order to use all features of the Money Manager App, you must be a Noor Bank customer and registered for Internet banking through a computer or laptop or mobile APP itself. You will need your existing Online Banking Username and Password in order to login to the Mobile App. How much does Mobile and Tablet Banking cost? The Noor Bank App is offered free of charge. You may incur internet data charges from your mobile service provider or internet service provider if you are connected via wireless internet. To confirm these charges, please contact your internet/mobile service provider.
How do I install the App?
- In the App store or Google Play store search for ‘Noor Bank Mobile Application'
- The iPhone App store country should be 'UAE'
- Download the app
What devices and operating systems does the app work on?
Apple: iPhone, iPads or iPod Touch devices that are on an operating system of IOS 4.3 and above.
Android: 4.0 and up
Which banking services are available using the Noor Bank app?
The following are available through Mobile and Tablet Banking:
- Open an account
- Instant mobile to mobile payments (between Noor Bank clients through QR code)
- Find ATM and Branch locations in augmented reality
- View account and card details and financial history
- Transfer money locally or internationally
- Pay your credit card bills
- Pay your utility bills
- Order a cheque book
- Check Exchange rates
- Personalized financial analytics
Using the Noor Bank App
Can I still use regular Online Banking via my mobile phone?
Yes. To log on to Online Banking, type www.noorbank.com into the address bar of your browser and follow the usual process to log on and access the full suite of Online Banking features (your device should be able to deliver the content).
What if I have forgotten my Online banking login details?
In case you have forgotten your User ID - Please call our Phone Banking (800-6667) for assistance. In case you have forgotten your Login Password - You should go to Internet Banking via your computer or laptop & access forgot password option available at Personal Internet Banking (https://www.noorinternetbanking.com/EntlWeb/) to reset your password & follow the steps. Can I change my password?: Yes, you can change your password any time. To change the password, you need to login to Noor Bank Mobile APP.
Can I access the Noor Bank App while overseas?
Yes. As long as you are connected to the internet, you can access your account via our app.
I've installed the app onto my mobile / tablet device. How do I get started?
After downloading the app, you will need to log on using your Internet Banking Username and password. Once logged on you will have a range of banking services available.
Can I schedule a transfer for a later or recurring date using the Noor Bank App?
Yes, you can schedule transfer for a later & recurring date through ‘Schedule Transfer option'
Can I pay bills using the Noor Bank App?
Yes, you can pay Bills for
- Fly Dubai
You can also recharge & top-up Etisalat & DU prepaid mobile connections. Please also view our website for regular updates.
Can I change or delete a scheduled payment I have set up using Mobile and Tablet Banking?
Yes, you can make amendments in your forward dated scheduled payments.
Is the Noor Bank App secure?
Yes, Our Noor Bank APP employs the 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which is one of the strongest encryption technologies and is used by numerous online financial applications worldwide for safeguarding information against disclosure to third parties. Encryption is the process of transforming information using an encryption algorithm to make it unreadable to anyone except those possessing special knowledge, usually referred to as a key. The result of the process is encrypted information. In many contexts, the word encryption also implicitly refers to the reverse process, decryption (e.g. “software for encryption” can typically also perform decryption), to make the encrypted information readable again (i.e. to make it unencrypted). And our SSL Certificate ensures encryption from your browser to our back-end systems which protects information against any potential loss. You should always remember to lock your phone and keep it in your possession at all times. You should also avoid using the service whilst connected to a public Wi-Fi as the security of your details cannot be guaranteed.
What security precautions should I take while andrusing the Noor Bank app?
Never disclose any personal information via email or SMS. Noor Bank will never ask you for your username, password, secure code of banking details through email or SMS. Always lock your phone or tablet device when not in use. A password protects your device so that no-one can use it or view information. Do not hack your device (known as jailbreaking) as this can leave it open to infection from a virus or Trojan. We recommend that you also install security software if available. Avoid banking on public Wi-Fi networks as these are unsecure and could make you susceptible to attack from other Wi-Fi users.
If you lose your mobile or tablet device, contact us immediately to temporarily block your Internet Banking account. Monitor your financial records and accounts on a regular basis.
What if I lose my mobile or tablet? Is there a risk that someone can commit fraud on my account?
To log in you must always enter your username and password. Without this information no one will be able to access your account. As an additional fraud prevention measure you will always be asked for your secret question answer. To protect your log-in details you should never save them on your device. We also recommend using a password to protect access to your device.
How do I know I am downloading a legitimate app?
Our app will only be available in the official Apple App store or the Google Play Store. To ensure your account safety you should only download our app from there. Updating your Noor Bank App Once you've downloaded the app, you'll be notified of the new version when it's available. If we need to make a critical update, you may need to update the app at the store that provides apps for your device. You can continue to use Mobile Banking once you've updated your app.
What should I do if I suspect unauthorized transactions on my account?
If you suspect there are unauthorized transactions on your account, please report it immediately to our contact center on 800-6667 by providing account and transaction details.
Who can I contact for help with the Noor Bank app?
Should you require help with the Noor Bank app, simply call us on 800-NOOR (800-6667) or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org