Secure Invest is a popular choice for those who have accumulated capital and wish to find a long-term home for their money. This plan is designed to offer you a flexible investment structure and peace of mind.
One-time lump sum contribution: Secure Invest offers a wide range of affordable investment instruments. Get started with a minimum one-time investment of AED 40,000, with the option to add to your contribution at any time.
Choose your investment funds: You can select your investment fund, with the support of a dedicated financial planner, to best suit your financial goals and risk profile.
Choose your investment period: Your investment period can be anywhere from 5 years and up to 30 years, provided your age at the plan’s maturity does not exceed 75. On expiry of the contract period, the total amount accumulated will be paid out to you.
Design your own benefits: With optional benefits available, Secure Invest lets you customize your plan according to your individual needs and budget.
Primary Takaful Cover
Today you are constantly bombarded with plenty of investment options with evidence of each being better than the other. Secure Invest primary takaful cover provides financial security with the return of your investment at the current market value or 100 percent of your initial investment amount, whichever is higher.
Additional Level Term
Quite simply, it’s a takaful cover that protects you for a specific period of time, or “term”.
|Client Age||: 35 years|
|Smoker / Non Smoker||: Non Smoker|
|Term of the Plan||: 10 years|
|Assumed Growth Rate Plan||: 5% p.a.|
|Single Contribution||Primary Takaful Cover||Net Value of Investments at Maturity|
*Disclaimer: For illustration purposes only
|Core Benefit||Minimum (AED)||Maximum (AED)||Term (Years)|
|Primary Takaful Cover||100% of the initial investment||Return of the Account Value||5-30|
|Additional Level Term||5,000||10,000,000||5-30|
*Please refer to the Takaful Certificate for specific terms, conditions and other details regarding the benefits, eligibility and exclusions outlined in this brochure. Takaful Certificate is available upon request.
Secure Invest provides flexible options to suit your personal protection and investment. It is designed with your needs in mind to offer you the following key features:
At least 100% of your contribution amount paid to your family in the unfortunate event of your death.
- Unlimited investment amounts, from a minimum one-time investment of AED 40,000 – the higher the contribution the higher the protected benefit your family receives in the event of your death.
- Additional protection available above the 100% initial investment (which then becomes the “sum covered” under the plan, thereby providing extra security to your family).
- Additional contributions allowed at any time during the investment period.
- Asset allocation changes allowed (switch among funds to get maximum return on your investment).
- Option to add various rider benefits, based on your specific circumstances and requirements, to secure maximum protection.
- Regular reports sent to you as a member of the takaful community.
- Ability to track your fund performance on a regular basis.
- Option to exercise partial or complete withdrawal from your investment, if required.
- Minimum investment period of only five years.
- Option to terminate or withdraw entirely from your plan at any time.
- A wide choice of funds – equity growth portfolio, balanced portfolio, secured portfolio or combinations.
- Option to choose your fund mix, based on your asset allocation and risk-return profile.
- All funds approved by Fatwa and Shari’a Supervisory Board of Noor Takaful.
- Establish your plan with Noor Takaful and it’s yours forever – no matter where in the world life takes you.
One of the keys to maximizing your financial returns, is to make an investment choice that is right for you.
Noor Takaful provides a flexible choice of funds. To make it easier for you to assess which funds offer you the right balance between risk and reward, we have handpicked top-performing fund managers that cover a broad range of fund classes including growth, balanced, and secure. All our funds are approved by the Fatwa and Shari’a Supervisory Board of Noor Takaful.
No single investment option will suit every investor.
To create an optimal balance of funds that is right for your personal financial goals, we offer you a wide variety of options that help you achieve one of the prime objectives of superior investments – diversification.
Diversification should be viewed in light of each individual’s short and long term financial goals. Some elements of risk diversification to consider include geography, sector, and asset class.
Diversification means spreading the investment across different markets, sectors and asset classes, to reduce market risk. This protects investors from short term losses in one part of the portfolio, through exposure to stronger performance elsewhere. Through proper diversification, your investment risk is reduced, and financial returns are maximised.
Your fund manager charges a small fee for managing your investment. It is charged on a monthly basis, as a percentage of the Net Asset Value of your investment fund at the time of valuation. The percentage ranges from 0.5% to 2.0%, depending on the nature and complexity of your funds and the charges of any related fund managers.
*Disclaimer: The choice of funds is at the sole discretion of the participant. We can provide information on the range of funds available. However, we are not fund managers or financial advisors. Remember, all investments involve risk. The value of your investment can go up or down, and the returns are not guaranteed.
How to apply
- Call 8006667
- Contact your Relationship Manager
- Visit our branches (see list of branches)