Earn, redeem and load points every time you shop at Aswaaq community stores with your wafa Card. Also get up to 11% cash back on your purchases.
|Monthly amount spent at aswaaq (AED)||Cash back with wafa|
|Less than 1,500||2%|
|1,501 – 3,000||5.5%|
|More than 3,000||11%|
- Credit Shield: Get insurance protection for the outstanding balance on your card, in case of unforeseen events such as permanent total or partial disability, death or involuntary loss of employment.
A nominal charge will be levied on the total outstanding balance every month. The cover starts automatically from the date of subscription and you can cancel it at any time.
- Online Banking: Use Online Banking to check your card statement and make payments
- SMS Notification: Get SMS alerts on your mobile phone for all transactions (registration required)
- Security: Latest chip & PIN card technology ensures superior levels of safety, both at home and abroad
- Payment Period: Get an extended payment period of up to 51 days
- Revolving Balance: Pay the minimum amount due each month to revolve your balance
- Global Acceptability: Use your card at over 35 million outlets worldwide that use chip & PIN technology
- Cash Withdrawal: Withdraw cash from all our branches in the UAE, and at designated ATMs globally
- Cheque against card: We offer the convenience of a cheque from your credit card (Rewards Card / Best Rate Card) to pay school fees, rent etc., when a credit card is not accepted by the service provider. You can avail this facility though our Contact Centre by following a few steps as mentioned below:
- Call the contact Centre – 800 6667
- Requests to issue a cheque against your Credit Card (Limit up to Cash withdrawal amount)
- If funds not available after taking the request, you will be informed by the bank.
- Cheques will be either couriered or sent to branch within 3 working days