TRANSFER YOUR FINANCE AND ENJOY UNMATCHED BENEFITS
Unlock your property’s full value and reduce your monthly payments by transferring your Home Finance to us. Avail an exclusive buyout offer bundled with equity release at attractive pricing from us today to ensure that you make the most out of your property.
- 'Avail now, pay later' option available with transfer of finance, whereby the first installment starts after 2 months
- Attractive pricing
- Finance amount of up to AED 25 Million for ready and off-plan properties
- Finance up to 80% for UAE nationals & 75% for expats for ready properties
- Equity release up to AED 10 Million in addition to the finance transfer with Noor Bank
- Tenors of up to 25 years
- Life and property takaful bundled with your finance
- UAE Residents: UAE nationals and all expatriate nationalities
- Non-residents : Residents of GCC countries, a wide range of G20 countries, Pakistan and Singapore.
- Salaried: Minimum Salary requirement of AED 10,000 per month, No salary transfer required
- For Self-employed: Average Credits of AED 50,000 per month.
- Minimum Age for all primary applicants is 23 years
- UAE Nationals: Maximum Age at maturity for 70 years
- Expatriates: Maximum Age at maturity for Salaried is 65 years, and Self employed is 70 years
Documents Required for Initial Approval (Pre-approval)
- All Identification documents
- Income documents:
- Original Salary Certificate
- Original/Copy of Payslips (if required)
- Last 3-6 months Personal Bank statements, depending on employer profile
- Copy of Valid Trade License
- Last 3 months Personal Bank statements
- Last 6 months/ 12 months Company Bank statements
- Copy of 2 years audited financials.
Documents Required for Final Approval
- Original and Valid Liability Letter
- Copy of Title Deed or Sale Purchase Agreement
- Copy of MOU in case of property resale transaction
- Copy of POA (if any), dated not older than 2 years from date of application
Note: Additional documentation may be requested for on a case to case basis
* Non-residents: Residents of GCC countries, a wide range of G20 countries, Pakistan and Singapore.